FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where is parking?
Villa Cesare has over 200 parking spaces in our own lot, and there will be overflow parking available in the parking lots of Home Depot, Planet Fitness (old Menards), as well as the lot for Golden Corral. All of these lots are located directly across the street from the fest.
2. Is there handicapped parking available and/or shuttles from the overflow lots?
There will be handicap accessible parking located in our lot, however there will not be any shuttles. There is also a drop off point in our circle drive as well. The overflow lots are located across the street from the fest and are in close proximity to the entrance.
3. Can I bring kids in the band area?
Yes, there will be family seating located throughout the tent area and festival. The beer garden is the only area in which you must be 21 years of age or older.
4. Are there kids activities?
Yes, we have face painting, bouncy house, grape stomping contest, bocce ball and a spaghetti eating contest.
5. Are there any admission fees?
General admission to the fest is free for all. However, there is admission to the Carrabba's Wine Pairing event.
6. How much are the drinks and what will be available?
In the beer garden, we will have domestic beers, import beers, wines, specialty Italian beverages and more. All drinks are $5 each, and the tickets will be available at a booth outside the tent, as well as the Villa Cesare booth.
7. How to I sign up to be a vendor for the next event?
Interested vendors can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. How do I sign up to be a part of the contests?
We currently have an online form to fill out, however during the fest, we will have sign up forms at the Villa Cesare Information booth.
9. Can I bring my own wine beer or food?
No. Any outside food or beverages is prohibited.
10. What if it rains?
Unfortunately, there will not be "make up" if the fest closes due to weather. However, the fest will continue to operate under non threatening weather conditions. Due to the size of our tent, the beer garden will continue to operate in the event of light rain.
11. Are pets allowed?
No pets are allowed in the fest.
12. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages are welcome in the general areas of the fest.
13. How do I become a sponsor and what are the benefits?
Interested sponsors should contact us at email@example.com or click on the "Become a Sponsor" image on the Festa Italiana page.
14. Will there be ATMs?
There will not be ATMs, however we can exchange cash for credit at the Villa Cesare Information booth.
15. Are credit cards accepted in the beer garden?
No. Beer garden tickets have to be paid with cash.
16. Whom can I contact if I have additional questions?
Please call 219-322-3011 for additional information OR you can visit the Villa Cesare information booth during the fest.
17. Are there are vegetarian options?
There will be various food vendors offering vegetarian options.
18. What are the hours of operation for the event?
Friday is from 5pm - 11pm, Saturday 12pm - 11pm, Sunday 12pm - 8pm.